分卷阅读570(2 / 2)

上一页 目录 下一章

孱弱而?沉闷的安享着国家的照顾。

I want to take the calculated risk,

我要做有意义的冒险。

to dream and to build,

我要梦想, 我要创造。

to fail and to succeed.

我要失败,我也要成功。

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole;

我渴望奖励,拒绝施舍。

I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;

我宁要充满挑战的人生,也不要万无?一失的活着;

the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.

宁要心满意足的颤抖,也不要萎靡虚空的平静。

I will not trade my freedom for beneficence

我不会拿我的自由换取恩惠。

nor my dignity for a handout.

也不会拿我的崇高换取救济。

I will never cower before any master

我绝不在任何权威面前发抖,

nor bend to any threat.

也绝不为?任何恐吓所屈服。

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and unafraid;

我的天性是挺胸直立,骄傲,而?无?所畏惧。

to think and act for myself;

我要自由的思考和行动。

to enjoy the benefit of my creations;

我要纵情于我创造的价值。

and to face the world boldly

终有一天, 我会面带自豪,

and say:

向世界宣告:

\"This, with God\'s help, I have done.\"

“在上帝的帮助下,我做到了!”

他朗诵地越来越激动,声音逐渐激越,越来越高亢,仿佛胸腔中的豪情万丈,借着一点酒劲,全都挥洒了出来。

“遇到什?么好事情了?”苏绫笑道:“好久没见你这么开心了。”

“徐晨安刚才?来找我,”孟怀远拿起桌上的半

添加书签

域名已更换 尽快用新域名 看发布页

搜索的提交是按输入法界面上的确定/提交/前进键的

上一页 目录 下一章